This pendant is based on a 10th Century Viking silver hammer from Laby, Uppsala, Sweden.
The hammer pendant and dragon heads are made from solid pewter whilst the intricate chain and hanging loop are made from stainless steel for strength and practicality.
- Hammer made from lead, nickel and cadmium-free pewter cast in the UK
- The standard chain is approximately 20" (50cm) long
- The long version is around 28" (70cm).
- The whole piece weighs approx. 100g for the standard version, and 135g for the long version.
- Pendant Dimensions: 1.1" (28 mm) x 1.3" (33 mm)
Part of our Elite series. Hand crafted and hand finished by Viking jewelry craftsmen and specialists in the United Kingdom.
This item will be sent registered airmail to all countries outside the UK and 1st class to UK residents.