A handmade pewter bracelet based on one made of silver, that was found in a hoard of Viking treasure in Galloway, Scotland in 2014.
Bracelets such as this had a dual purpose as personal decoration, and a convenient way of carrying cash.
- Internal length 6.5" (16.5 cm), with a gap of 1.2" (3 cm).
- Diameter at the widest point is 2.2" (5.7cm)
- Weight approx. 2oz (55g).
This bracelet should be carefully sized to fit so that it can be taken on and off. Please do not over-bend as this may cause metal fatigue.
Part of our Elite series. Hand crafted from lead, nickel and cadmium-free pewter and produced by Viking jewelry craftsmen and specialists in the United Kingdom
- Most items are shipped out next day from our US warehouse. Mugs, t-shirts and other printed items are made to order in the US & take up to a week to dispatch.
Domestic Shipping : International Shipping :
Approx 3-5 days from dispatch via USPS
Approx 14-21 days from dispatch. Please note Coronavirus is currently impacting international shipping times.
For more information please see here - Shipping and Taxes
- Easy 30-day returns. Some exclusions apply. For full information, please see here - Returns